Sunday, July 5, 2015

OPI Top Ten Part II

Happy Sunday to you all. Hope you had a great Fourth of July! I've spent the weekend celebrating and catching up on some much needed sleep. Today I have the second installment of my OPI Top Ten Collection post. This post has the darker of the shades: Big Apple Red, I'm Not Really a Waitress, You Don't Know Jacques!, Vampsterdam, and Lincoln Park After Dark. These are all really classic shades and I am excited to share them with you. Some have been old favorites and some are new to me.

OPI-Top-Ten

Big Apple Red is a classic candy apple red which has been popular forever! I love reds, but I find myself not wearing them that often. This is a great addition to any collection though. It was only two coats and applied really nice and smooth.

OPI-Big-Apple-Red

I'm Not Really a Waitress is a darker red with a shimmer finish. It looks great with anything and I think you really couldn't call yourself an OPI fan without having this in your collection. Perfect formula and only needs two coats.

OPI-I'm-Not-Really-A-Waitress

You Don't Know Jacques! is probably one of my favorite polishes of all time. That sounds like a bold statement, but it is so true. It is one of those colors that you can't quite figure out. It looks muddy in some light, but taupe with a hint of purple in some other light. I love it so much! It is so much better than an average neutral color. This is two coats and an easy formula.

OPI-You-Don't-Know-Jacques!

Vampsterdam is a gorgeous dark shimmer polish. I think this leans more red purple than black in most light, but it is pretty close to a black. This color is perfect in the fall. It has a good formula and a little more sheer than the others at three coats.

OPI-Vampsterdam

Lincoln Park After Dark is another almost black. It has a really deep burgundy base but really looks black most of the time. It is a bit of a stretch to call it anything but black, but if you appreciate subtlety, this is a perfect polish for you. Great formula and another two coater!

OPI-Lincoln-Park-After-Dark

All of the accent nails are OPI L.A.M.B., be sure to check out Part I of this collection to see all the lighter shades as well. I hope this was helpful, I really love this classics collection and I can see myself using all of them pretty regularly. I think my top two from both posts are You Don't Know Jacques! and Tickle My France-y. Both are tricky colors that keep me guessing! Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and reading. Hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. these are all OPI classics, I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think is the best black polish creme?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts